WSO2 Gadget Server and WSO2 Mashup Server .next
The WSO2 Mashup Server, still the only true Free and Open Source Mashup platform in the industry will see its 2.1.0 release alongside Carbon 3.0.0 - Irridium. Highlights for this release include ...
- Carbon 3.0.0 - Irridium as base platform
- Hierarchical mashup deployment (mashups deployed under user work spaces)
- New HTTP client Host Object to retrieve any resource over the internet, supplementing the Screen Scraper and WSRequest Host Objects and
- numerous fixes and improvements as suggested by users in our forums
We are almost there with version 1.1.0 release of the WSO2 Gadget Server and Nuwan, a key member of my team has done a nice round up of the latest features and improvements we've done for this release. To highlight ...
- We are powered by Carbon 3.0.0 - Irridium
- Latest stable revision of Apache Shindig
- Pub/Sub and i18n for Gadgets and
- HTTP mode portal (in case you haven't noticed we ran the portal on HTTPS in previous releases, which was not a must, since Gadgets themselves come from HTTP sources.)
We are at the beta testing stages of the release cycle and are hoping to announce the final release within the next couple of weeks.